Wednesday, June 27, 2007

*the heart is a bitch*

its a song i realli like and its in tamil so i translate it myself so dnt mind if its wrong...

Ur Smile, In Ur Smile
I Lost Half My Heart
In Ur Eyes Your Beautiful Eyes
U Took The Other Half

Not Today Or Yesterday
Why This State That
From The Day I Met U
I Make So Many Mistakes

Ur Smile, In Ur Smile
I Lost Half My Heart
In Ur Eyes Your Beautiful Eyes
U Took The Other Half

The Daze In U
It Even Causes Tha Moon To Faint
The Dew From Your Lips Makes
My Nights Get Drenched In The Snow
When The Fire In Me Rages
You Are The Rain That Cools Me Down
Not One Time, Not The First Time
Everytime Ure The Fire That Captivates Me

Ur Smile, In Ur Smile
I Lost Half My Heart
In Ur Eyes Your Beautiful Eyes
U Took The Other Half

The Feeling I Got The First Time I Saw U
Has Not Decreases Not Even A Bit
Awake In My Dreams
It Has Become An Habit To See You In Them
When You Come Near
My Heart Stops Beating
As Though Todays The First Day
Acting Normal Seems Hard

Ur Smile, In Ur Smile
I Lost Half My Heart


In Ur Eyes Your Beautiful Eyes
U Took The Other Half


Not Today Or Yesterday
Why This State That
From The Day I Met U
I Make So Many Mistakes

No comments: